We are looking for an all-round, experienced Solutions Architect to reinforce our team working in projects for our European customers. You will have a chance to work with one of the best people on some of the most challenging projects.
- Provide technical solution leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems architecture and design;
- Working with business analysts and management to recommend future application solutions;
- Assist in scoping out technical project proposals and present solutions to clients;
- Identify and manage risk on project;
- Mentor team members on best practices in software design, development, and processes;
- Leading and coaching junior architects.
- Solution Design Experience;
- Cloud Solution Architecture Knowledge;
- Understanding Fault Management processes as well as Incident, Problem & Change management is a plus;
- Service & Resource network inventory modelling and related processes is also well regarded;
- 7+ years of experience undertaking different responsibilities including development, technical and solution design;
- Big Data Architecture knowledge valued;
- Process Automation Experience Valued;
- Ability to analyze existing solutions to determine areas for continuous improvement;
- Customer facing and solution presentation abilities;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
- Availability to travel (Europe);
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Telco and Pre-Sales background.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!