Are you a skilled and professional Business Analyst with interest in international projects with focus on enterprise segment? Then make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Here you will find teams of highly trained System Architects, Business Analysts and Consultants, with extensive hands-on experience in critical information systems that specialise in Business Support Systems (BSS), Operations Support Systems (OSS), Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Television (DTV) and Unified Communications (UC).
- Capture, challenge and understand functional and technical requirements from key business stakeholders;
- Conduct workshops with business stakeholder to discuss/clarify requirements and solution details, prioritize requirements according to their needs, while identifying gaps, assumptions and dependencies;
- Define E2E solution that meets stakeholder needs and document it is following the defined standards;
- Support the development and testing team, providing clarification of requirements and performing walkthrough and knowledge transfer sessions when needed;
- Approve user stories and features during demos by the development team;
- Estimate effort for new requests from demand and / or solution changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, ideally in an IT service company;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus;
- Knowledge of Complex Enterprise Solutions and Processes is a plus;
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications industry and its best practices.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Critical thinking, collaboration, time management, autonomy and curiosity;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Great time management;
- Motivation for international projects;
- Availability to travel;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.