We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic BI ETL Consultant to join our international team. Working with us you will be consolidating or migrating the existing Data Warehouse and provide a unique and reliable view of information. As part of the challenge, you will be dealing with a large data complexity, making adjustments, updating warehouses aligned with the business requirements, ensuring it is done in due time and with high quality standards. This is a unique opportunity to enroll in a journey to create one of the largest telco analytical instances with more than a thousand end users.
- Develop and maintain the full architecture of a Data Warehouse
- Design and build the ETL processes to integrate data sources
- Ability to deal with large volumes of data;
- Know how in working on development using languages as SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL, etc;;
- Know how in using ETL tools as: Unix, Talend, Oracle ODI, Informatica Power Center, DataStage, etc;
- Knowledge of Databases as: Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server, etc.;
- Know-how in Data Modeling (dimensional models and 3NF);
- Telco Business context;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum.
Nice to have:
- Database skills – Sybase IQ and BigQuery
- Experience with integration tools and ETL jobs in Talend or Composer
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!