- You should be able to build from scratch a DevOps solution with workflows for approval, publish, deployment and validation of open-code components;
- Build and actively contribute to the requirements and governance design of this type of approach (and build the required automation pipelines to ensure it);
- Actively contribute to the selection of third-party components required for the automation of the mentioned scope;
- Document architecture and implemented processes;
- Ensure the continuous improvement and automation of the processes;
- Work autonomously;
- Work with other teams with the goal to support and promote the usage and re-usage of developed solution and open-code assets.
- Previous experience with: Git, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes, Sonar, Java;
- Highly valuable experience with: Nexus, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab, Spring Boot, ReactJS;
- Previous Experience with DevOps solutions.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
- High capacity of problem-solving
- Working on the Continuous improvement
- Understanding the big picture
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
- Willingness to collaborate with other players
- Strong communication skills.