Are you a highly motivated junior developer, with strong programming bases, who is not afraid to follow market trends? Do you always eager to learn about new frameworks and concepts and is happy to accept new challenges with a growing degree of responsibility and autonomy? Then this work is for you! Our product team is developing new components and business processes to support telco-specific scenarios, and we need to expand the team so we can build all the nifty ideas that keep popping up. As part of this team you will work in a product team with agile methodologies, developing new features in microservices-oriented architectures and cloud-ready applications, deployed in Kubernetes environments.
- Learn and grow with the help of more experienced colleagues;
- Design, build and test well-written Spring Boot microservices;
- Collaborate and discuss problems and solutions in a cross-functional team, support Frontend Team, QA Team and Product Owners / Scrum Master to meet the requirements goals;
- Deploy software and services to Kubernetes clusters and other application containers.
- +1,5 years professional experience developing in Java;
- Development with Java 8+;
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Spring;
Nice to have:
- Team Leading skills;
- Desire to innovate and investigate new technologies;
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn;
- Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.