Working for a tier 1 telecommunications operator in Portugal and overseas, you will be working in a team that performs Big Data engineering in different projects, with the cross effort in automating incidents from detection to resolution, solution modules Big Data & ML to detect, filter, correlate and identify root cause of issues.
- Support the data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases;
- Support design, develop and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems;
- Support the build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies;
- Prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes.
- Experience of 1+ years in this area;
- Development with languages in (at least one) Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Knowledge in Big Data Tools such as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Nifi, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
- Experience in code repository tools (git, bitbuket);
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera and/or cloud based.
Nice to have:
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.