For Medtronic, we are looking for a 3d designer student (internship) Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second. We are looking for a 3D student that is interested in being part of an exciting project in Extended Reality. You will be able to collaborate not only with your 3D design but also with the concept in an innovative initiative that will bring healthcare to another level. For this vacancy apply at https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3291222889/
- Work with designers, developers, and other stakeholders to imagine, build and launch meaningful and easy-to-use augmented reality and virtual reality solutions;
- Sketch concepts, storyboards, and ideas for the virtual world;
- Translate drawings into 3D characters and objects for XR applications;
- Optimize and import 3D assets;
- Create textures, lighting effects and animations for VR scenes.
- Currently studying Game Design, Digital Design, Communication and Multimedia Design, Industrial Design, Product Design or similar (Bachelor or Master);
- You are a team player, empathetic and creative;
- Experience with 2D and 3D tools such as Adobe Suite, Blender, Cinema 4D, Keyshot, Maya, Unity or Unreal;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Flexible working environment: Both remote and hybrid working is supported (working on-site at our Heerlen office in combination with remote collaboration);
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector;
- Join a community or expert in a function or in a therapy to foster your knowledge;
- Peer-Advisor program;
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs;
- Other benefits link to the country requirements.