Imagine that you get the opportunity to develop yourself to a full stack JAVA software engineer, supported and mentored by several experienced software engineers. Together with your team members and the business of WRR you will be busy with realizing the digital ambitions of WRR, and you can be a key success factor in meeting those ambitions.
The Wholesale & International domain within IT Systems supports the Wholesale bank across the globe. The delivery cluster Wholesale Client delivers and supports global business systems, including process automation in the areas of CRM, Client Onboarding, Client Data Management, Document- and Case Management. The delivery cluster has global responsibility and services over 20+ locations divided in 3 regions, Asia, Europe and North America. The delivery unit is working closely with strategic programs such as Global Client Onboarding (CoB), Core Banking Transformation (CBT) and Front to Back to Risk (FtBtR).
Making a difference.
- The Client Data Management teams work on global applications which will replace old legacy systems in the regions abroad (for example in Asia, in the US and in Australia).
- These applications will be increasingly part of product workflows globally; so availability, scalability, monitoring, performance and 24/7 support will be of utmost importance.
- You work for in a team with a T-shape profile. You will be trained to be able to run diverse roles: developer, automation specialist and package configuration specialist.
- Java 7/8 3/5 years experience. Preferable Java certifications.
- Experience with Webservices/JAX-WS (3 years).
- Experience with JPA (3 years).
- Experience with Websphere Application server 8.5. (3 years).
- Experience with Oracle RDMS 11/12 + SQL development tools.
- Experience with Linux-OS.
- Experience with GIT-development.
- Experience with Jenkins/Nexus/Maven.