- Data modeling, data ingestion and data processing applied to near-real-time use cases;
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, fault-tolerant, and high performant solutions for large-scale processing systems;
- Build data pipelines to collect data from different sources using real time or batch technologies;
- Prepare, integrate, and consolidate data for different purposes;
- Automate processes such as pipeline observability, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience of 4+ years in this area
- Development with languages as Java, Scala, SQL, Shell Script, etc;
- Use of Big Data Tools as Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Flume, Nifi, etc;
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases as Hbase;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban, etc;
- Experience in code repository tools (git, bitbuket);
- Experience in distribution-based architectures as Cloudera and/or cloud based.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Sonarqube, etc.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!