ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
You will be part of WFA System Test Integration team (STI). STI team is responsible for the integration of project deliverables from (approx. 20) development teams into a software package (release/patch) and testing the package at system level before software is released to ASML APPL customers for beta test. The team consists of a team lead, test architects, test engineers, test automation engineers and SW integration engineer.
As a SW integrator you have the following tasks:
- The first and primary task is integrating the software deliveries of the development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build and an initial test of the software.
- The second task is to create the service packs, do a proper administration and release the service packs.
GIT, JIRA, Bamboo, BitBucket, Jenkins, Agile, scrum, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, system testing, software integration tooling, semiconductor industry, high-tech.
HBO Technical, preferably Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
Proven background of at least 5 years in software integration.
- Affinity with Software build and integration
- Affinity with change and issue management
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Result driven, “make it happen attitude”
- Accurate in way of working
Context of the position
Hands on experience with GIT, JIRA, and Bamboo is a must, experience with BitBucket, Jenkinsis a pre
You will be part of a Software Testing and Integration team within the Applications department.