CodeImpact is currently looking for a Senior Java developer with front-end experience.
You are going to work for a leading company in the telecom industry and become part of a team which is diverse in terms of experience, age and nationality and which is confronted with a changing environment.
The position is currently remote due to covid, after that you are supposed to work (30-50%) in Saudi Arabia and the other days in our office in Kyiv.
- Participate in all phases of the development cycle (requirements, design and implementation, test);
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design;
- Ensure the best practices in software design, development, and processes;
- Coaching junior/medior developers.
- Java (7+ years of experience);
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns, and methodologies;
- Principles of microservices architecture design;
- Analyze existing software to determine areas for continuous improvement;
- Ability to analyze and uplift team performance;
- Fluent in writing/reading/speaking English (mandatory);
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube;
- Not mandatory to have experience working with VueJS;
- Nice to have experience with Software AG Rules Engine, MemSQL, Nagios;