In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
Typically as Senior SW Design Engineer you will be steer a small team of Junior or Medior SW Design Engineers, mainly on technical content, but also to deliver in time with the required quality. Typically you will together contribute to realizing the required SW functionality in a dedicated set of SW Components.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
Together with other team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source.
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes.
- Write / update required documentation (design, test).
- Develop and maintain SW in C++.
- Implement and test accepted changes.
- Able to coach Medior or Junior SW Design Engineers.
BSc or MSc in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experiences
- 8+ years in development of technical software.
- Experience with C++, Python and Object Oriented development.
- Showing leadership for your technology domain.
- Ownership and able to act independently.
- Good communicative skills.
- Team player with a flexible and pro-active attitude.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Quality oriented.
Within ASML the next generation of lithography machines is being developed in the EUV (Extreme Ultra Violet) program. In the program a new light source (Source) is introduced which creates EUV.
The software for the EUV Source is created by the EUV Source Software Department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering.