Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, where everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role:We are seeking a highly motivated, independent and experienced professional to join our Online team. We are building a team from scratch and this will allow you to participate in the entire process of implementing a new Salesforce offer. You will be responsible for designing Salesforce solutions aligned with Customer requirements and best practices, build internal reusable solutions and frameworks, define development procedures, etc.
- Be a dedicated mentor and buddy, to help the team achieve the goals
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on status and progress
- Leverage metrics and analysis to prioritize deployment of enablement tools, processes and programs
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience in mapping business requirements of Salesforce functionalities
- Salesforce platform experience as a developer, administrator or solution architect
- Experience in Salesforce implementation projects with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Salesforce product portfolio with keen understanding of product messaging and positioning in addition to overall industry knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in transformation programs (migration to Salesforce)