Making awesome Android apps in an international environment for one of our clients. You will be part of the team that combines business knowledge and design experience - who complement and help each other in developing solutions and experiences for their digital clients. Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world. There’s always room for your energy and creativity.
- Develop native applications for Android and understand the mobile technology stack;
- Work effectively within a cross functional team environment to implement projects in a timely manner;
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and functional demos;
- Proactively deal with any issues that affect user experience and application performance.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Requires fluency in Java programming language;
- Know the development environment of Android operating systems;
- Experience with Kotlin, J2EE / J2ME, Android SDK, SQLite;
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
- Understanding of Application Security Encryption and current security best practice.
- Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients;
- Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy;
- Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included;
- Willingness to collaborate with other players;
- Strong communication skills.
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!